- Ideal For:
- Celebration, Summer Party
- Mixing Skill:
- Flavor Profile:
- Fresh, Fruity, Intoxicating
Invented at the Bank Exchange in San Francisco during the Gold Rush, it was the pride of San Francisco. The recipe was secretly guarded and rarely imitated. It became the drink of choice and inspiration of writers such as Rudyard Kipling and Mark Twain.
Our materials are intended only for individuals of legal drinking age in your country of residence. Please do not forward to anyone under the legal drinking age.
2 oz. Pisco Viejo Tonel Italia
½ oz. fresh lime juice
½ oz. pineapple syrup
3 oz. pineapple juice
1. Mix Pisco, lime juice and pineapple syrup in large glass
2. Add 5 ice cubes and 3 ounces pineapple juice
2. Stir and add pineapple chucks