- Ideal for:
- Apertif, Celebration
- Mixing Skill:
- Flavor Profile:
- Balanced, Citrus, Fresh, Refreshing
Invented by American ex-pat William Morris in Lima in the 1920’s and later becoming the National Drink of Peru. It was perfected by Jorge Arbulu at the prestigious Club de la Bancay Comercio. Peru celebrates Pisco Sour Day the first Saturday in February.
Our materials are intended only for individuals of legal drinking age in your country of residence. Please do not forward to anyone under the legal drinking age.
3 oz. Pisco Viejo Tonel Quebranta
1 ½ oz. simple syrup
1 oz. fresh lime juice
½ egg white
1. Shake ingredients vigorously in a cocktail mixer
2. Add 5 ice cubes and shake vigorously in a cocktail mixer
3. Strain and serve in a frosted glass
4. Top with 2 drops Angostura Bitters
Can also be prepared in a blender or served on the rocks after the first shake. For the Ultimate Pisco Sour use Pisco Viejo Tonel Mosto Verde Quebranta.